Amidst various business and technology drivers for the Healthcare Industry, Trbhi helps clients to prioritize, plan and implement specific technology programs. Our team of domain experts works collaboratively with the client in understanding their specific requirements and ideas and then strives hard to transform them into reality, meeting your specifications and designs. Our domain expertise lies in EMR implementation, integration and meaningful use.
Trbhi’s consultants have rich experience working with healthcare providers, developing and implementing EMR systems. We leverage our extensive healthcare business domain knowledge to provide niche services for clients and help them improve operational efficiency, reduce risk and cost and ensure better patient satisfaction. We combine our industry and technology knowledge to design solutions catered to your needs.
- Clinical systems implementation: Implementing the software, hardware, and necessary workflow changes in an accelerated timeline is no simple task. Our team has significant experience developing clinical system implementation models and directing the implementation of the portfolio of clinical applications —laboratory, radiology, pharmacy and medication administration, emergency department, inpatient and ambulatory EMRs, orders management and clinical documentation. We’ve guided diverse, cross-functional teams through a comprehensive set of healthcare IT implementation and adoption activities
- Clinical decision support tools: With experience and expertise in this domain, we help clients create clinical decision support tools that help reduce disparities in patient care, optimize clinical efficiency, and allow meaningful use of e-health records in patient care settings.
You can leverage our clinical and technology expertise to achieve successful EMR Integration, helping medical establishments, hospitals, and labs to act quickly to meet the rising demand from other institutions and private practices. We can help reduce the impact of implementing and integrating complex EMR interfaces.
- Integration with departmental systems
- Integration with revenue cycle systems
- Integration with insurance providers
- Integration with in-patient and out patient
- Integration with medical devices (MDI)
- Integration with bedside medical devices (BMDI)
As IT architects, with in-depth knowledge in our niche, we make it easy for our clients to understand meaningful use requirements for effective EMR implementation in order to help them qualify for incentive payments.
- Health Information Exchange: Trbhi has been actively developing health information exchanges and providing an array of tools and resources for clients interested in HIE.
- Continuity of care document (CCD) generation and consumption: Our health care domain experts have been actively engaged in the generation and consumption of CCD, helping clients in your journey to actual patient-centric care.
- Immunization updates: We make your task easier by providing you custom solutions to automatically update the patient’s immunization records as and when vaccines are administered.
We build IOT solutions that drive operational agility to enable digital transformation from operating table to post op-care monitoring. We integrate fragmented ecosystem of your process, software data & devices to deliver IOT solutions the uncover insights, ideas and process opportunities. We can build, deploy and consume powerful machine learning models and predictive analytics for IOT. Structured and Unstructured data can be managed, transformed and analyzed to generate actionable insights.