If you have the skills and passion to make a difference and you want to work at a place with opportunities to grow, Trbhi is the right place for you. We will give you the right opportunities, a great working environment, and fair compensation. Join our maker community by sending your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atleast eight years of experience in the following:-
Experience with broad array of technologies and other technical standards – such as CSS, Ajax, jQuery, LINQ, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, Sharepoint, Web Services, authentication and authorization technologies like Active Directory, Team Foundation Server, MVVM, SOAP, REST, HTML5, and Accessibility standards.
In addition to the following:
Collaborative software development team experience up to at least 4-5 team members
Two engagements exceeding three months in the role of .Net architect.
Very well versed in ASP.NET MVC 5 Framework ,C#,WCF,Entity frameworks
Very good oral and written communication skills
Micrososft SQl with stored procedures
- At least 5 year of experience in AS400, RPGLE, CLLE ,
- At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Proficiency in IBM I-Series (AS/400) technologies – RPG IV (ILE), DB2/400 RPGLE, CLLE, SQLRPGLE
- Experience and understanding of Production support and Performance engineering.
- Strong Technical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Individual contributor
- Ability to work in Team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Ability to work in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a professional manner.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented, fast learner and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.